God, I really hate America tonight.
Can anyone explain to me why a perfectly sensible fifteen year old with her eighteen year old sister can't get into an R rated movie?? They just want to see Brick! douchebags.
Well then we came home (because we're supercool on a friday night) and I had to walk in to that stupid girl from the Dixie Chicks singing for Katrina. Which, I really think was God's way of getting back at Christopher Rice for writing in that unbelievible deluge at the end of A Density of Souls(the hurricane, that is). Needless to say, I was freaked out last Monday morning.
You know you have a natural disaster when:
A.) your politicians are prasing each other for what "work" they have "done" down there
B.) most people that didn't get out of there are resorting to their primal instincts, thus prompting said politicians to do so.
and C.) Anderson Cooper absolutely tears into one of the senators of Louisiana, on his own show, mind you, for thanking the said poilticians for doing so.
Were there huge hurricanes a long time ago?? You never really hear about any before that one that was in the late eighties/early nineties...there probably were. Just a random hurricane-related thought.
On top of all this, Hurricane Howie (no, not a new storm- a Big Brother houseguest) got evicted too. Not a good couple of weeks for meteorology.
Friday, September 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment