I really don't have anything important to say, but then again, who does these days???
My mom pretty much is in love with the Mick, so I get a free 'Stones concert from her iBoom whenever she feels like it. yesss.
I am again in love with The O.C. I still have to watch most of the 2nd season on DVD so if I find time this weekend, you can find me on my couch. I am SOOOOO excited that Britney had her baby. I hope she named it London instead of Preston. And I'm also jazzed that Rene and Kenny are splitsville. Here's hoping she finds someone just as sophisticated and squinty-eyed as her next time.
I have over-due library books and an over-due life.
So I totally don't know what over-due life is supposed to mean, but it sounded like the logical item to follow books. Probably a wierd subliminal message coming from myself.
I'll be more sincere next time. But don't hold me to that.
Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.
Thursday, September 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment