Saturday, March 26

A Fat Actress, Ricky Gervais, and Random Songs

Last night I had a haunting dream about Kirstie Alley and John Travolta. I really don't remember what they were doing... Kirstie Alley being fat and Travolta obsessing about planes and being obnoxious, probably. Why, exactly, I dreamed of the stars of the Look Who's Talking? trilogy, I'm not sure. Vast amounts of futile time makes me think of some crazy things.

I can now listen to music and pee at the same time. My dad, who is turning into an ulrtra-cool gift giver, got my sister and I iPod Shuffles for "Easter, good grades, and making the summer musical". Now, more than ever, I wish Evansville was a city where you can actually walk places, because I would be the person you're staring at that's dancing to sway-mo music down the street.

My vegetation period has set in. Yesterday I put songs on my iPod and watched That Thing You Do!, probably one of my favorite movies ever. I also went to the Library and got the british version of The Office, which I watched today. Once you figure out how to understand them, it's hilarious. You know what's also hilarious? Zach Braff getting Punk'd. And that he has a Porsche.

Speaking of the Summer Musical, my sister is totally MRS. POTTS! How cool is that? Very cool! Aside from completely deserving the part, we can now call her POTTS anytime, AND I get to hang out in her dressing room.

No comments: