Tuesday, March 22

I Can't Just Stay the Course

Have I left my home just to whine in this microphone?
Yay, so Summer Musical auditions were yesterday and they went pretty well.. I thought the dance was fun, haha. Tommorow's callbacks, and I'm totally ready to read once and then watch everyone else read 20 times for the same part. Not complaining, it'll be fun..

She shone up bright like a knife
I had a lot of fun tonight as well. I got back to school a little early for the Cabaret, so I watched some more auditions... good, bad, and... in between to say the least. That's always enterataining, as was the Cabaret, filled with many good moments.
But THE MOST fun I've had in a while all goes to Constantine!!
The Patridge Family is back and Constantinized and ready for the new millenium. NOW is the time that they should have had that lame lame show on VH1 where they actually tried to replace David Cassidy.

Can't afford to be just one in a flock, but that's your lot
When you're after such a well-made lock, who was classically trained to give up

All these auditions and performances I've seen in the past few days have made me really excited to find some new songs to experiement and play around with. I don't really have anything to use them for for a while, but I guess I'll just say I'm building up my repertoire.

And I'm a walking cliche when such a creature I sight

No comments: