Another disheartening set-back to this damn snow is that, imagine this, the mail is behind. And I'll admit that sticking them in my trusty plastic mailbox the first day we had snow is not the most efficient way to get your mail, but Norman, or whatever my mailman's name is didn't understand the urgency of the situation- I (or someone in my house) finally remembers to seal up the Netfilx envelopes the right way, so it's serious this time...
POINT BEING, I now have my Queer As Folk Season 2 Part 1 DVDs, so Christmas break is how it was intended to be! Damn the luck, it's almost New Years...
Now if you'll excuse me I have a full night of Garden State, Footloose (with commentary by Kevin Bacon), Pizza Rolls, and ^^ the answer to your question- SMUT*
It's been undeniably dear to me, i don't know why
When every other part of life seemed locked behind shutters
I knew the worthless dregs we are,
The selfless, loving saints we are,
The melting, sliding dice we've always been.
Thursday, December 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment