Who else is watching the America's Next Top Model marathon on VH1 today?? I almost had a convulsion!
I constantly start to blog and then have nothing to talk about... but i'll act like my life is nothing but a-list parties, music video shoots and funny experiences on the street...
Ok so here's the deal- Starting second semester, we're gonna have 40 people in our honors class. Can I tell you how many things are wrong with that?? First of all, we have about maybe 10 or 15 people that shouldn't be in there in the fist place,
1.) because they don't do the assignments and take the class seriously
2.) because i think at least part of the class is participation in discussion and some people have never even raised their hand, 3.) because some people are just too immature to be in an honors class in the first place. they just want the 'status', if that is such a thing
4.) I understand asking a question if you don't get something, or to contribute to a discussion, but some people do it just to hear their own voices! If it's completely off subject, shut up about it!
And addressing the issue of a supposed "letter"- I think the class itself is going fine. Sure, it may not be like how another teacher would go about it, but that's up to the teacher we have now! If it's not challenging enough, move up a grade or go to a private school!
... Looking forward to our night on the town! Gonna sell me some halfpot, see me some Jude Law, and eat me some Rasinettes!
-and then I have two words- scissor sisters .
goodnight and have a snow-filled tomorrow
molli
Saturday, December 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment