I think I'm gonna bring back the Culture Club. Yep, Boy George and Company are swinging around the bend for the 56th? 57th? time... so watch out!
Tonight Megan and I treated ourselves to some pre-Christmas treats.. some may say greedy, but I like to call it over-indulgent.. plus, how can you pass up the first U2 album and Fourth World by Kara's Flowers... way too cool to spend Christmas without..
We also saw Lucy, but Megan recognized Amy (Kuhn) and their dad before she even recognized Lucy... ha.
PS- How creepy was the Joshua Tree comment??
So anyway, the two of us walked aimlessly around the mall, Kohl's (where we found BEAUTIFUL Christmas/New Year's gifts for the boys, might I add) and Target (where we saw some lady sitting on the ground outside, and then Sean Penn in O Magazine, which was too cute for words) all night and I am beat! I'm soo happy that it's Christmas break finally!
I feel like all my signatures now are now inferior to a stroke of brillance (one of many) had by my blog idol, Zach Braff... so instead of me signing it myself, like any old boring day, wouldn't you rather have this?
Just say no, stay in school, and nobody puts baby in the corner,
Peace and love,
Zachary Braff
Tuesday, December 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment