If I Could Write
Everything lately has been so mediocre. Hard to expect good or bad things- No highlights, no lowlights, you get the picture. I'm looking forward to break so I can just lay around and have an excuse for it. Anyhow, this song has been my theme for the past week or so, and it's much more eloquent than I could put it.
If I could write I'd set all the words free to follow you
Tell you wonder, tell you secrets and solitude
I've had to let go of so much
It's hard to hold on now
Something far off is pulling me and
When I go this time I don't think I'm coming back
I took your ring that never comes aff and put it on
Sorry to lose you, sorry to keep you after you were gone
Nothing is small, nothing is unexpected
I want more
When I go this time I don't think I'm coming back
Desire's the element that I can't fight
Dream is the arm of God
Girl's looking for themselves in your eyes
I'm looking for you
What's this supposed to be some kind of perfect
I want more
When I go this time I don't think I'm coming back
-sam phillips
Wednesday, December 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment