Okay, I should have just named this post I Love the Shins but I don't really feel like being that obvious. So I mean, I always have loved them, but I think it's the release of the Garden State DVD today (good move, Braff, getting out so early) but I am soo in the mood for some Shin-worshipping. Anyone want to join me? no? Watch Garden State (that's an order) and I definately think you'll walk the other way. "It'll change your life..."
So I'm officially freaked out by New Year's now. Here comes the cliche- It seems like just yesterday we were in Megan's basement ridiculing Andrew Luster's way of getting his pleasure and ringing in the New Year with Conan. I don't know, I thought this year would make things so much better than 2003 (which seems like 1991) but in the big picture, I don't know if it did or not. Maybe it's just two mediocre years in a row, or maybe I'm just growing up.
I will now stop being sentimental because my mom (yes, my mother, we'll get to that some other time) is watching The O.C. and Luke just saw his dad kissing a GUY. Yes, and the word butt-pirate was just used so you must understand the urgency of the situation)
I find a fatal flaw
In the logic of love
And go out of my head
-James Mercer my future husband
by the way..megan has the voice of an angel..just thought you'd like to know
Tuesday, December 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment