Purpose- Avenue Q
The Tony's were simply amazing this year. I was indeed satisfied. When/if we go to NYC after Christmas, my dad said we would try to see 3 musicals... so my three are Avenue Q, Boy From Oz, and Wicked.... ooo i totally just shit my pants thinking about them.... need to calm down...
Yeah so now some of my friends are in a bit of a quarrel and I don't like it. I haven't really been around them that much, so thankfully i'm not in the middle of everything (which i would be) so now i have to just sit back and watch it all play out... should be over soon though.. none of us can really stay mad for too long.. guess that's a good thing though...
Glad to get a little break from rehearsal tonight. It was nice. Although, I am getting closer to most of the dancers now, so it's really cool for me. I think we're making shirts or something? Hmmm must think of what mine should say...
Into the Woods... Into the Woods to Grandmother's house..
Yes folks, that the CHS musical for this next school year... I watched the video a while back.. didn't get through it though.. Adam i need to borrow it again! Anywhoo... I had to get past Bernadette Peter, whom I can only tolerate at times... but it was pretty cool- had a lot of parts, which is good to me, a desperate freshman--- im seeing a new title for my blog...
Wednesday, June 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment