Mood: I'm officially ending my moods now until I'm actually in a mood
Music: 30/90- tick tick Boom
i've been very busy. graduation and all the great stuff that comes with it, plus before that, had to finish up projects and stuff for the end of the year. And then, the first day of summer vacay was also the first rehearsal for the summer musical. It's fun! Sad though, cuz we only had 2, and then a four day break for memorial day... :( And on Thursday I have to miss it b/c of stupid dress rehearsal for the dance recital. >:< I will be sooo glad when dance is over for the year and I can concentrate on the musical. I'm gonna hate missing it on Thurs. b/c I'll be behind, and I'll miss everyone... Oh well, I think we'll meet up with them afterwards... worst part is, i have dress rehearsal AGAIN friday, but there's no way i would miss musical rehearsal for that two days in a row... oh, I'm pretty sure I'm a dancer now in the musical too...
Anyhow sorry for that rant.. that's like everything that's been going on... no good tv is on anymore... ooo because of the storm the other day (which, upon waking up, i thought was the apocalypse) this huge tree fell down like 2 houses down and i didnt even hear it! must have been the other apocalytic-type sounds....
I have a new fav summer TV show: What Not to Wear... It's brilliant! I used to like it a lot when this guy with long hair was on it and then they went through this akward phase where every person was just on it for like 2 episodes, and I could just not keep up so I stoped watching it... THEN i sat down and watched it again one day, and fell in love all over again... there's a marathon on memorial day too so I must watch that.
I have a very bust week ahead of me... wish me luck
Saturday, May 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment