Damn blog templates all into eternal hell. Guess I'm not as smart as I thought I was...
So anyway, tomorrow I start this musical theater workshop thing that goes on for two weeks... I guess it'll be cool... Jessica and Jesse and Jason are all putting it on so I have no doubt it will be fun in a legitimate sense of the word, but I really hope stupid people don't show up and ruin everything. That sounded incredibly cold-hearted of me, but, ah well...
So I now think it's time to discuss my love for Matthew Broderick. Wowza. I mean, really, how perfect is he? He could be in any broadway show (or movie or TV show, for that matter) that he wanted to, he's TREMENDOUSLY talented, and look at that face!! Sitting in the movie theater, taking in the cinematic wonder that was the Stepford Wives, I just could not bear it. Why is he married???? I hoping the "other coast" comment of Sarah-Jessica's at the Tony's really meant an indefinate seperation. Besides, it would be a lot easier for when Matthew and I get married, when we fall in love starring in the musical version of Three Men and a Little Girl, along with Adam Pascal and Matthew Morrison. My life will be glorious.
Have I mentioned I hate Blog Skins?!?!??
Sunday, June 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment