Sunday, June 20

I often quote Megan Mullen in my blog, because, frankly, she says some brillant things and this is no exception. And well, because she's the only person I really talk to online for extended periods of time:

MaroonMeg18 (10:44:08 PM): so what r u putting in ur blog? that u are fed up with the world and are gonna help me get nader into office and then we can easily overpower him THEN WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD..then we can sell how we did it in a book called "20 easy steps to rule the world but obviously since ur reading this it means u cant cause well megan and molli are in charge of this world now and we wrote the damn book stupid bitches"

We are starting a Mean and Heartless Bitches Club. Just because we talk about everyone without a whole lotta mercy.

Today was fine. No, outwardly it was fine. Good even. Inwardly, I discovered I have a horrible attitude. When I want to. I really need to go back to rehearsal... week days are good, because im busy, and I can invest in something. It's especially when it will pay off eventually. Even though we do have to wear skirts and heels every day from now until we get our costumes. Okay, now till the end of the show. Im just depressing myself now!!



If you can't see that, its a picture of Sean Hayes. If you can, you're welcome, because if it cheered you up as much as it did me, then, well, i don't know, but it is a damn funny picture!

::laughs::... more later when im feeling more clever than cynical.... Avenue Q will definately help, though.... ::laughs::

No comments: