Monday, June 14

Blah. Today was just, well, blah. Had to get up early for the workshop, and then, there was no workshop. Couldn't generate enough interest. Damn all you people that play sports!

Then I came home and watched Maid in Manhattan. No, not on my own free will... Unsolved Mysteries was over and nothing else was on. Boy, let me tell you, that is some baaaad film-making. All of J-Lo's lines were dubbed and there were too many Norah Jones songs! I mean, I like her and all but lets limit it to one Norah song a J-Lo movie shall we? The only good thing about it was the some-what cute guy and Chris Eigeman... who is simply brillaint in everything he does, even when you hate him.

yeah so then i had voice lessons and rehearsal (its pretty sad nothing big happened so i have to walk you through my entire day) which was okay, but kind of frustruating. i think i just wanted to go home.. but i hope it doesn't happen the rest of the summer.

And now, as if I don't have enough physcological shit to deal with, I really can't stand one of my "friend"s anymore. I just don't know why we were even "friends" in the first place... It doesn't make sense.. probably because there was no one else, which, let me tell you, is a pretty sucky reason. We're too different. I mean I don't want to shut them out of my life forever, i just majorly need some space. But, no one knows who the hell I'm talking about so this is meaningless. I just needed to vent.

Getting ready to watch the Into the Woods video, I think. OOO don't get me started on that one.... i have plenty on my mind about it already...

Stay away- Rooney

No comments: