Sunday, February 22

mood: just get me away from sharp objects and i'll be FINE...
music: Love Me Do/From Me to You- The Beatles

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let me just say A CERTAIN PERSON is pissing me off beyond belief!! I will not say the name because I don't want to dig my own grave, but I think I've finally had it with said person!!Bah! I just HATE it when people STEAL things from me or someone else and totally act like they thought of it or liked it at first! WTF BE FREAKIN CREATIVE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN FREAKIN INTERESTS! kay enough about that...

So I'm getting sick. This totally sucks. Like I'll still be able to go to school and all b/c I wouldn't wanna miss it or anything b/c of rehearsal and stuff... I'm just really conjested and crap and I can't sleep or anything- and my eyes are burning and they cant focus on anything which is why im not doing my social studies hw or writing my english paper.... But hopefully I can find some medicine to take and get better... AND MAYBE BY THE GRACE OF GOD I CAN GO TO GNC AND GET A REALLY COOL PERSONAL STEAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I really actually need one now... and also for the musical i need to be as cleared up as I can be...

Speaking of the musical... I know now it's "crunch time" (btw- when are we gonna get that talk from Mr.Wright?)... but like since I really don't have to work w/ anyone else on my part (cuz I'm not in a group or something with other people) I'm getting very secure w/ my part and I think it will get even better when we're off script- So now I'm getting especially excited for the actual runthroughs and performances too! OH BUT- I just remembered that I have to have a HUGE fur coat for my costume and I'm going TO BURN UP UNDER THE STAGE LIGHTS!!!!!! oh well... I guess I'll just have to have water back there or soemthin... Okay and I do realize I'm just babbling but hey, this is what my blogs supposed to be for..... toodles

No comments: