mood: *blows raspberry*
music: Know Your Onion! - The Shins
woop-dey frigging doo.... It's Valentine's day..... not the best I've ever had... I don't know- lately I've been focusing on the negative which sucks because it perpetually puts me in a bad mood... THEY FREAKIN TOOK HOWIE DAY OFF OF THE INSIDE TRACK COMMERICAL ON VH1 AND REPLACED HIM WITH STUPID JOSS STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........phew- had to get that out... but I think I should quit complaining b/c a lot of people have it a lot worse than me.... There have actually been some good things going on and now I plan to list them so it will put me in a better mood-
1. SNL comes on in an hour and 20 minutes
2. I finished my book and am toying with the Idea that David Sedaris is my favorite author....
3. Musical rehearsals are getting better.... I mean if some people would get a freakin clue , it would go a little better, but thats a lot to ask for from some people.
4. There's no school on Monday. The possibilities are endless.
5. I'm working on my Buddy Profile, which points me in the direction of some really great quotes, and quotes make me happy. (PS- I can't figure out how to get the link thing on my regular profile.. it might be b/c I have Macintosh, but If anyone can help- email me please- mollipop428@insightbb.com
6. I got tickets to Hairspray in St. Louis for Valentine's Day.. and it's during Spring Break, so since we're not going anywhere for that it gives me something to do then...
hmm I think that's about all good things going on right now...
"Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So come on courage, teach me to be shy
It's not hard when you float like a cannonball...."
-Damien Rice
Saturday, February 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment