Mood: blah
Music: Lonely Day- Phantom Planet
Hum deee dum dum... Today was boring. I went to Hacienda and Target after church and then I came back home and catched up on episodes of the Apprentice on my tivo. I just got back from church choir and I guess I'm in for the night... maybe we'll go get a movie or something. I' m reading The Bell Jar now and that just depresses me to no end. Even @ the very beginning it's kinda hard to read cuz I know it's gonna get depessing... well that's what you get, i guess. I'm blabbing. I think tonight after my movie and book get old I'm going to get a buncha quotes ad put them in the Quote Book.... still blabbing.... Ummm well there's nothing else to put here- for those of you who just spent your precious time on this earth reading this----> I'm SoRRy.
"I could tell
From the minute I woke up
It was gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day..
Eveybody know's that somethin's wrong,
but nobody knows what's goin on...."
-Phantom Planet
Sunday, February 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment