Get More Gilmore...
I feel ridiculously unfulfilled. The Gilmore Girls marathon on ABC Family was great, do not get me wrong. And I am deliriously happy that every weekday that I am home at 4 o'clock I will be able to get my daily fix of a favorite show of mine. But the backstage special??? There were no 'funny moments on the set'. No juicy secrets. Nothing. I enjoyed some of the interviews, (Scott Patterson, Sean Gunn, Yanic Trusdale) but I sure am getting tired of Brooke Burke's interviews. please try someone without voice immodulation next time.
Yes, the Fall Festival is this week and I am determined not to see it as a distraction this year. But I know it will. How very sad.
I don't have a lot of time to read nowadays. this makes me incredibly sad. so, i will make a note to myself. note to self: Read More, Watch TV Less. Another unrealistic goal.
Why the sudden urge to know what I'm going to do for the rest of my life?!?! I don't even know what I'm doing next week...
Sunday, October 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment