Saturday, October 16

Holy New Update Batman!

I hope that everyone that saw The Laramie Project at USI loved it, because two girls drove all the way out to the west side, only to turn into a youth correctional facility (twice) and get the crap scared out of them and then finally get to the dang liberal arts center to find out it was sold out.
If that weren't enough, they didn't even have Dead Poet's Society at Blockbuster. I think Ms. Forrest bought it from them.
So, we got Saved and it was hilarious, so the night didn't turn out to be a total bust. But the west side at night is a scary place. watch out!

This week was pretty busy. Everything went pretty well, except for the Pilates gone horribly, terribly wrong. I thought it was supposed to be a new, young, hip work out for, like people who wanted to work out, but aren't really the working out type (translation = me). hah. i think I'm still sore. Plus, it hurt my neck. Is is supposed to do that? Should I be this analytical about a half an hour of pilates???

Hey, I think Mr. Russell starts rehearsing with us this week! Yay, a new person I can talk to in group numbers when I'm stuck in a corner in what let's just say is an unfortunate situation for me. So I will enjoy Mr. Russell's fun stories and singing and NOT a really annoying, redundant conversation that makes me want to bang my head into the wall that is down stage of the procenium.

And I still need a Turnabout date. Hey, Lucy's friends-- If by some slim chance you're reading this, do something with Lucy this weekend so you can meet, adorable, lovable old me. If you're lucky, you may just get a free meal and a dance some random Saturday in December!!


No comments: