Tuesday, May 4

Mood: I'm holdin up...
Music: So Says I- The Shins

Well tonight I had a ton of homework, so I got to stay home from dance, but then it seemed like I didnt have much... so i watched TV, and now it's time for another edition of Molli's TV/Movie/Music reviews! (title pending)

What I watched tonight: Gilmore Girls and Scrubs!

My Review: Gilmore Girls- Awesome! very very funny, and there's still like 3 left this season so yay I don't have to worry about that.... Jess came back and looked Hot! so I was h-a-p-p-y! and then I saw all these commercials for the Dvds and I really want them now... I need to cash in my nana's IOU she gave me for them.
Scrubs- Eh, It was ok. It was very very funny, but it was the season finale (and I always hate season finales) and it didn't end like I wanted it to! grrrr

What music I'm currently into:
Well, I got the Toby Lightman CD (Little Things) for my bday and it's amazing!! So going with the whole Folky kinda emo thing, I dug out the ol' Damien Rice CD (O) and those two go really well together... then I burned the Uptown Girls CD from Ally and that one's not bad either... fun girly music, you could say. And I've been listening to the Beatles a lot in my mom's car, so that makes me want to listen to the Shins (hence the Music: the Shins up there at the top).... CDs I still want= Rufus Wainwright (try sayin that five times fast), Komeda, Grant-Lee Phillips, and PJ Harvery... i'm thinkin bithday money...

And that concludes another edition oooooooooof: Molli's TV/Movie/Music Reviews (title still pending)

time for sleep... or something like that...

"o bla dee, o bla dah, life goes on..."

No comments: