skip to main | skip to sidebar

So Says I

"When no one's listening I have so much to say..."

Tuesday, May 4

Mood: uh, well about the same as last time i posted, which was about 2 1/2 minutes ago....
Music: little respect- erasure

YES I DO REALIZE THAT LAST POST WAS POSTED TWICE, AND YES, I ALSO REALIZE I NEED HELP
Posted by Molli at Tuesday, May 04, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Molli
Evansville, Indiana, United States
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (14)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2005 (36)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2004 (115)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • Mood: I'm officially ending my moods now until I'm...
      • Mood: uh, well about the same as last time i poste...
      • Mood: I'm holdin up... Music: So Says I- The Shins...
      • Mood: I'm holdin up... Music: So Says I- The Shins...
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2003 (8)
    • ►  December (8)