Saturday, January 3

HeyHeyHey--
i'm back!
so sorry (Hannah) that I haven't written in a week or two, but surprisingly, I've been kinda busy. good busy though.

FULL MONTY TONIGHT!!!!!!! woo hoo!! we didnt even need to buy tickets! My mom's boss' friends are the best!! hahah.... mom's nervous about "seeing butts on stage". Dear Lord mom, suck it up... we are seeing a freaking rehearsal! This is an advanced showing.... Good God, i feel special.

I AM DREADING SCHOOL!!!! BLAHHHHHHHH *Shakes head in disbelief*
No no No no No No!!!!!
Although, I get to go to Dawn's (voice teacher) AND WEDNESDAY ROONEY IS ON THE OC!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that's soooooo cool!!! I can't wait!

Ok I have to go get ready (I am typing so fast inanticipation of The Full Monty!!) This isn't a very dressy affair but I'm going to try to look cute JUST INCASE I happen wriggle my way backstage.... someway..... (Frank McCullough will be my new best friend tonight!)... nevermind.....

No comments: