Saturday, January 17

HEY HEY HEY!
Sorry I'm in a yelling mood right now. I'm not mad- just a little jumpy i guess!!!bahahahaha... i like laughing like that
ANYWHO
guh-
i can't think of what to put for the Take Off book. hmmm I MUST THINK!
If anyone thinks of anything for me TELL ME (and no, hannah, Manic Depressive WILL NOT WORK!)
I feel like Junie b. Jones (she yells alot in her books)

So i was reading poetry today and I was thinking about how pointless it is to study poetry UNLESS you have a teacher like John Keating, which Ms. Forrest IS NOT. I hate studying it because it makes me feel so stupid. Like if you don't get out of the poem the same thing everyone else does... or you have to take, oh i don't know- say a minute- to swallow all the bloated language being shoved down your throat, then you sure don't get poetry now do you?!?!? POETRY IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE GOTTEN QUICKLY!!! BAH! Sorry this just makes me mad! So we're getting off this subject!

Well, this coming week I actually have to do stuff and get back in the swing of things..... I missed Voice, Dance, Piano, and a day of school this week either because of being sick or rehearsal.... so its gonna be hard to do everything and stay on top of homework but i bet no really cares about this.....

Okay well I have other things to do- like study lines.... i need to get on that.... I must try to do this in advance since I have to act by myself this year and will look like a complete and utter jackass if i forget something..... hmph

No comments: