Friday, December 19

mood: happy that im not listening to Christmas music
music: PERFECT TIME OF DAY by HOWIE DAY (omg i love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wow... haven't written in here in a while... sry.. this week's been busy! Oh well, I'm unbelievably relived that its over and that we have 16 days of vacation.... I think EVERYONE needs it! lol..

So things are okay- will probably be a little better if i can get some freakin time alone (which in my house is a rarity).... that'll be nice......I really don't have a lot to put here.... hope everyone has a good break, although ill probably be writing in this multiple times a day on break so ill inevitibly be saying that many more times! I feel like typing lyrics! How about a little Gavin DeGraw??? (okay, so a whole song..)

'Meaning'

Hail to the Light, that my baby's watchin me.
In the darkness of the window,
I cna hardly get to sleep.
Wish for he hour, that the nighttime soon shall pass.
And the moon do bring us,
to a day our souls can last.

Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world,
We're giving love

Situation: candlelight
Enough to see the bits around you,
but its never very bright.
Stare at a memory,
you through the grapevine heard the truth.
It's good to learn from your mistakes,
but that only works in youth.

Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world.
We're giving love.

Restless minds, curtain calls, follow fanfares.
Troubled hearts, just a walk down the hall.
Restless hearts. you take a pun, just to laugh one.
Troubled minds, it's only fair after all.
Mountin the trail, but you got it in sight,
Sometimes the only way is jumpin, I hope your not afraid of heights.
reach in my pocket, for a bill that isn't there,
To face all of the un-doings, to visit more tha I can bare.

Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world
We're giving love..... yeah.......

(I highly reccomend "Chariot", Gavin DeGraw's CD)

No comments: