ALMOST 2 DAYS UNTIL RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop(etc)
omg Lucy's coming with me too! this is gonna be really fun!
I hope we get to see the haters and then the cast comes out to yell at them like they did in Owensboro!! That would be really cool.......
So lately things have been ok- Except for last night I was in a really bad mood and me, the BIG DORK that I am, got so excited and peppy when I saw Carson from Queer Eye and Sean Hayes on the Golden Globe arrival show thing! I mean seriously, in retrospect, I dont think that should really cheer someone up.... but it did for me!
THEN there was no school and I got even happier b/c I could put off my german homework even more!
And then today was cool.... I went to voice and learned that My teacher got hit by a car last week! AHHHK! I was really scared for a second, but she was laughing about it so i guess its ok....
And so for the past few hours Ive just been reading and listening to music and hangin out- so I have like 82 baker dozens (bakers dozens? bakers dozen? plurals really CORN-FUSE me nowadays) of quotes in my head, however I will leave you with only one.......
"Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you...."
-Charlie Brown
Monday, January 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment