Hey there....
I was inspired my Jai's online journal!! omg that was the greatest thing.... I would sooo have a "livejournal" if it didnt cost $$... oh well... I'm gonna copy off of livejounal.com anyway
Mood: extremely sleepy
Music: Babylon- david gray
Okay!
Well I dont really know why Im not asleep right now... I need to be...
Anyway im overly excited about quoting adam brody in my speech for English! Luck likes me!! This speech is gonna knock thier socks off!!!!....
ALSO excited about............. ROAD TRIP '03!!!!
Despite having to present TWICE instead of the promised ONCE, it's gonna be FUN if Motz would just tell us WHERE THE HELL WE'RE EATING!!!! I dont know why but I am being soo nosy about this--- hmmmmmmm..... If we end up going to Buca.... don't sit in the back on the way home!!!! It gives me "pencil pillows" to put it lightly.... let's just stay away from the Buca, please!
Ooooo and I am encouraging everyone that has a say to convince Motz to let us watch Lampoon's Christmas vacay!!! please vote- it's a great cause.
Hmm... if i stop writing maybe Ill have the common sense to go up and get some sleep.... annd... maybe not
Thursday, December 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment