WOOP WOOP!
I finally have a freakin blog... I held off until I could find a suitable name and I think this fits...
Anywhoo-- what up? whats up?
Just "finished" Anne Frank this afternoon... and when I say "finished" I mean me, last night, while on page 133, realized that I would not get it REALLY finished if I actually sat down and read the whole thing so I skimmed until my eyelids felt like elephants. Then today I finished and did the test thing (I still have to do the vocab...)
I also have to color my "Loewe" for the SAME FREAKIN CLASS (sorry I yell sometimes...) and I "might start" to change this thing for s/s.... AND since I finished "Anne Frank- Diary of A Girl Possesed by Satan Himself (not really, she was truly remarkable without knowing... but I hate required reading..) I am going to pick a new book to read today. Cant read the ones from te Library cause they were due back November 24 and I dont want to get too invested...SO- Any suggestions? Lovely Bones? Tuesdays with Morrie? Little Women? The Snow Garden? I know you'll mull it over and get back to me.
BYE BYE BIRDIE
I have a reason to go to school now!
Musical rehearsal starts tommorow- Life is good.
Besides a few "What was Keith D. Gambill thinking?" moments in casting, I think the show will be awesome, as always! Watch out for my song.... it will be the showstopper.... No seriously, I'm already working on it, and we proabably wont get to it until feburary- that's how anal rettentive I am about things like this....
Anything else going on??? Cannot think of anything at the moment...
I will be sure to keep you (Mr. Bloggey here.. and may faithful readers, which, after I send the email out advertsing my spankin new-fangled Blog will be what? all of 2? 3 at the most?) posted on the more refined details of my life: school, homework, BBB (Bye Bye Birdie for all my Stoner friends) and anything else it entails...
Until I decide to come back down here and type until my hands freeze off... Au revoir
Sunday, December 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment