Sunday, October 14

Blogging for Progress

A wise woman once said
I have overdue library books and an overdue life."
That deeply moving and profound philosophe is none other than yours truly and she is back!

But really. Library books are way overdue and- this is actually a telling bit of information- they are not even really books, they are Cliffs Notes. Shortcuts. Hm, I guess we have to cut corners somewhere.

I am pluagued with writing my one college application essay today. It is dumb, unnecessary, and I do not appreciate the system involving these admission essays that Butler has going. I don't really want to go there anymore. No, I do a a little bit. I am still pretty indecisive.

I wish I could sit back and leisurely blog just like the old days. But right now I feel rushed, like I should be writing the admission essay of my life. I won't.

After completing my dissertation I will reward myself with a Fall Mixer (audio mix) including the likes of Ingrid Michaelson, Feist (the best of pre-autumn tv advertisments), Ray LaMontagne, John Mayer's Heavier Things (the ultimate fall album) and other things that make feel feel that comforting leafy fall chill. More later.

No comments: