I would have thought that after being as slung around as I have been lately (or at least that as how I've felt) that I would be more fatigued, or just plain pissed off. The thing is, I'm actually learning who I can trust and who will always be there for me, as opposed to who will be my friend and be fun just when it is convienient for them. I'm not very good at being calculating and strategic with my own friends, though, just so I make sure they know thier not getting to me. It shouldn't be this way, but it's they way things are. It sucks, but whatever- it's obviously not tearing me up inside.
On a different actual doing-something-with-my-life note, Anatomy of Gray is hands down the hardest show I have ever been in. It is written so well and the characters are so likeable and intricate that they are tough to pin down like some other characters have been in the past. But even though it can get really frustrating in the moment, I am really glad that Mr. Antey is being so hard on us from the get-go. This is exactly what I was hoping for during Annie and whatnot, so it's giving me an actual taste of real-life theatre.
Speaking of which, I totally had an adult conversation about college with my parents tonight. That didn't freak me out either!
Why am I growing up?? They're pretty thrilled that I'm hopefully going to get a fair amount of money, so they're all gung-ho about visits and the like.
Um, and even though I don't watch it anymore, I was completely devastated when I heard that The OC is being cancelled. It totally hurt.
. . . Joseph Conrad and the demands of the most unconvential AP class ever call. . .
Thursday, January 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment