EVSC Community Link-Take 2
I'm now Health Watch Girl. In addition to completely re-doing our Day in the Life Segment.
Not exactly Anderson. Or Christiane. But hey, Sanjay Gupta's really cool, so I'll just do as he does. (He's Indian. He's cool.) And hopfeully learn to edit. That's pretty crucial.
I definately just saw George Clooney and Barack Obama sitting next to each other on a preview for tommorow night's 360. Can that happen? I'm surprised the room didn't implode from the coolness concentration.
So, this is what I've figured out. I could be a really good journalist. . . in theory. I have some cool concrete ideas bouncing around in my head, but that doesn't always correlate with what I can do... or what I get assigned. But you know what I'll do???
Just like Phoebe and her cups,
Just like Rory and her concrete pavement,
I will print out 20 pages on Depression and I will make this story awesome. But not too awesome. Cheery awesome, that is, because people with Depresssion would then just hate me. I will make it moving awesome. Yes, that's it.
I will be just like Sanjay.
Wednesday, September 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment