Friday, March 3

One Stich at a Time

Something that could be lengthily elaborated upon: I have found, as of late, that you can't have real insight until you're, in a way, suffering. I'm not talking about learn something new kind of insight, but rather real human insight that you can poosibly use to perhaps change your ways... or atleast consider it.

I honestly don't think I can be in a stable mood for just one school week. Yes, I can keep myself from completely falling apart, keep it together to get through pretty well (I am a bit hard on myself, after all I did get asked to do the Chem Bowl) but is it that hard to just have a good week? I'm not asking for a whole lot, just a carefree 5 days at the least. I'm being rational, no?

I would try to blame this on TV, believe you me, or something else- give me time and I can come up with something beautifully clever. And come to think of it, I think it might be the Inferno test that was, in and of itself, the 10th and most brutal level of hell. But I can't blame psychological limbo on anything but my brain which I sort of want to stick under the water of our new hot tub. Apparently you can hear your brain swishing around or something.

Finally, an auduble justification of something I guess that has been happening and causing all the crazy in this little life on the Ohio.

No comments: