I wrote this Sunday night before I was interrupted by Grey's Anatomy. Important thoughts, though, I guess.
This week, or more accurately, the next few days are very important, and although I recognize the fact, I don't realize it. (I did just realize, though, that I'm much better at writing short works as opposed to longer ones-take my blogs and English class journals vs. my Children of Eden review and Julius Caesar literary analysis, the latters of which were not good). Anyhow, I just can't get it through my head how important the next 48 to 72 hours is.
Obviously, there's play auditions. I feel like I'm as ready as I can be, yet I'm not nervous, and I haven't tediously rendered my monologue over and over for days on end. This show is already somehow different, and there's a good chance I may not even be in it. I've never not made a show I've tried out for.
Just like some of the greatest works by F. Scott, Truman, etc., this remains unfinished. Or maybe it just really sucked and fate intervened because it couldn't take it anymore.
Sunday, February 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment