Sunday, February 19

Life is Bigger

It's amazing how one crappy cup of coffee can alter your entire day. Or maybe it doesn't really alter it, because that was how the day was supposed to go- you were supposed to drink the whole damn thing and feel the retribution even after the second one.

I went with my family this week to Muncie for my sister's audition for the theatre program. For some reason, it was really difficult for me to decide whether or not I wanted to go, but I'm so glad that I went. Barring the exhausting theater/dance parents, I learned so much and got so much out of the whole thing, and all I did was sit there. It gave me such a better outlook on something I could very well go into, but also gave me tons to think about. I don't take stuff like my furture lightly, so I'm glad I got somewhat of a reality check from that, and I can now start to really think.

All I had plan to do today was sit in my room and read, but my e-social life had other plans. I also need to go to church choir and youth group, because I haven't been in forever and that sucks. So I'm going back tonight. And Grey's Anatomy looks really good. But I can sit and read for a while. I can always do that.

Life can seem so big, and then you sit down and read and you're small, once more, and then you read and it's so, so big again.

No comments: