Sad to say that The New York Times isn't doing it for me lately. I'll give it another shot but The New Yorker is completely trumping it. Plus, you can't get the entire archives of the Times on 8 CD-Rom's for a hundred bucks.
Does anyone else just not care about TomKat's baby? I used to not mind her but he turned her into a little sqeualing, grinning Scientology freak just like him.
And what's the deal with this Mrs. Robinson movie?? Points for Mark Ruffalo being seemingly funny, and I guess Jennifer Aniston will attract people (she's totally getting the short end of the publicity stick from this whole ordeal regarding Brad, who, i must say, should stay a brunette), but why the heck is it called "Rumor Has It..."??? Furthermore, why the HELL is Kevin Costner in it? He's just obnoxious. Regardless, I'll probably go see it, hoping for a cameo by Dustin Hoffman and mourning my oblivious loss of Anne Bancroft all the while.
I went to see In Her Shoes tonight. I liked it. I liked Mark Feuerstein even better. I just looked it up and he was on Good Morning Miami. Does anyone remember that? ...Just another victim of the 7:30 Thursday NBC timeslot. I watched it though. Poor Scrubs. As another victim of the deadly timeslot, it will be joining us as a midseason replacement. I'll watch it though.
^^^This is how my mind works, just not always about popculture (but most of the time). I could go on forever, but i'll spare you.
Friday, October 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment