Barring tonight, this week was obnoxious. I can't just have a normal day once in a while, something freaky always has to happen and I end up having to adjust to my own unstability. What is also obnoxious is people. I just don't really enjoy high school, to put it bluntly. What is also obnoxious is Samuel Alito. The guy could have the greatest, most open-minded views of everything, but I would not be able to get past the way he presents himself. I've felt this way for quite a while, so I think I channeled Ted Kennedy. He may say he doesn't like the specifics, but I know he is thinking the same thing as me: vaginaface.
Things I have to do this weekend: Write English paper, Study for chem test, study for algebra test, history homework, voice lesson, catch up on reading, see Brokeback Mountain, have Peter Sarsgaard movie/SNL night w/ Megan, plus all of the other random stuff that normaly comes with any given weekend. Time I have to do this: 48 hours. Having a totally on schedule mini-meltdown: Priceless.
Do news magazine shows with attractive news anchors breed more attractive correspondents/meteorologists? Hello Rob Marciano.
High School Musical. What can I say? That is my life, only toned down a bit. A lot. Minus the whole athletic sports thing.
I should be completely back on schedule by now, and I'm halfway there, but I'm moving so robotically. I have no idea what it's gonna take to get me motivated for more than 3-4 days. I'm scared to think what it may be actually. Maybe I need something scary.
Tell me something,
tell me something I don't already know
-david gray
Friday, January 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment