So, I thought that the Anderson's Cooper deal with HarperCollins was recently established, and that the hope of reading anything penned by AC in the near future was simply a pipe dream. Boy, did I not have my facts right. Not only can you buy the first season of The Mole on DVD, or in my case, Netflix it, his memoir of the war will be out on June 6th! What a great beginning of the summer read to accompany the Shins new cd. I will buy them both at the same time, if the Shins cooperate with my master plan, and I will drive myself to Barnes and Noble to buy them. People can say there are horrible, terrible things wrong with the media, but I think it's looking just fine from here.
That news is pretty much clouding anything I previously had to say, but trust me, nothing even remotely newsworthy was really happening anyway. I could definately break into some Little Mermaid lyrics of desperation about wanting to be inside the action right about now, but I think that time is coming eventually. When I get my legs, I'll learn how to walk.
Tuesday, January 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment