It feels like I've lost all connection with the blogging, or social, world as we know it. On that note I would like to make another comment- MySpace- who needs it? I like blogging expository style.
Last week was pretty surreal. I really don't even know why, it was just this emotional thing I started going through. It's still present this week but I'm learning how to handle it better. One highlight, though was Wednesday. Early dismissals are awesome, especially when you drive around, hang out at CenterStage for a bit, eat at Chick-Fil-A, and then try to stalk the cast of The Full Monty a little. Then we had rehearsal, then we went back downtown and saw The Full Monty, and then proceeded to actually stalk the cast. We were successful again, but had to journey over to the Exexutive this time. Totally worth it, and I will show you by posting the pictures on here sometime soon.
It's amazing how much you can learn about a group of people when you just sit around and listen to what's going on. Often times lately, I've felt ignored, but I'm realizing that if you're secure in your relationship with someone, you don't have to be around them all the time. I've also found out that if people don't always aknowledge you, it doesn't mean they hate you. And other times it does. I think givng respect where it needs to be given is key in any sort of situation where you want that respect yourself. But some people don't really deserve respect, something else that needs to be kept in mind. I guess what's really crazy is that different situations in your life can be so similar to each other without you even realizing. And when you figure it out, you get really reflective.
If that last paragraph did not sound like an exerpt of narration from Grey's Anatomy, then you can probably just take that show off the air because it is the coolest most amazing thing since Constantine hit American Idol.
Monday, April 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment